Sunday, October 27, 2013

Getting our yard sale on....

Just as Morgan loves gymnastics, this lady loves being a part of Ben Towne Foundation Boise Chapter. It's introduced me to some great ladies, but mostly it just might be the most fantastic cause I can think of....

Every year my hood has a massive sale, last year we had one at the at the Hills with all of the proceeds going to Ben Towne Foundation, but since they moved out the neighborhood (sigh), we hosted it!

Ryan was conveniently on a golf weekend in Oregon while our house was literally taken over by stuff and yard salers. I'm not much of a yard saler, but boy is it an interesting experience!

It was almost like over night all of the stuff magically reproduced...

Carissa, me, Kate, Mercer, Langley and Kirstin. Such gems the whole group is. Excited for things ahead for the Boise Chapter!



No comments: