Sunday, October 27, 2013

Dragons, 2013!

I've figured out why I haven't been blogging!!! I haven't had anything to procrastinate lately. I took a small break from contract work and just couldn't bring myself to sit down and blog... I recently took a couple of cases and look at this!!

Ryan coached another successful season of the Dragons and what fun it was! They did an excellent job and I think they had a fantastic coach... And lucky for us, we have a wonderful professional photographer on the sidelines with us each week, capturing it all. Thank you Gina! www.simplyginamarie.com

These boys play their little hearts out!

Morgan calls this Aidan's "thinking tongue." It comes out a lot, always thinking, just like his old mom (kidding). 


But the best part is that they are excellent sports and such a nice group of kids...


This little guy is just too stinking cute. Not a game goes by that he isn't scrapping it on the ground!

The mighty Dragons and mighty they are!


Oh boy, my lazy parenting is caught. Not sure what is going on with the hair, oh that's right, I hadn't had it cut in a while.


This guy is getting so good, so proud of him....

These dudes have stolen my heart.



Aidan loves the trick shots. Is that what's that called? Probably not, I'm just the nerd on the sidelines.



We can't wait for next season!



No comments: