Thursday, July 18, 2013

Sunday Funday!

If you are in Boise, you know that it has been HOT this summer... And when I say hot, I mean surface of the sun HOT. But being the outdoor bugs that we are, we've been trying to not let it get us down, hence 7:30 p.m. at the golf course. Who cares, it's summer!

About 12 years ago, I picked up a golf club for the first and last time. Ryan laughed so hard at my swing, I'm certain he peed a little. Girlfriends always suggest, "We should take up golfing!" And I always reply, "You can, I'll watch!" It looks like I'm going to have to get the old bod signed up for some lessons after all... Ryan and the kids are hooked!

What's this the face of? A newly "promoted to competition gymnast" that's what! Did you hear the squeals all the way in Seattle? Yep, thought so.

These boys melt this old lady heart.

Don't let these pictures make you think I actually *played* golf this evening... No, I was reading an informative and important article on the upcoming birth of the Royal baby and learning what a great mom Kim Kardashian is. Ha!

Again, the boys....

It's hard to pay attention for the entire 9 holes. Can't say I blame him!

Only in Boise. 

No comments: