Sunday, July 14, 2013

Friday Funday....

I love, love, love my job, sometimes have to pinch myself I have such an amazing gig. But even more so, I love my Friday's off! They are so relaxing and productive, all at the same time. The kids love it too...

Aidan can be found cruising around the neighborhood on his sister's pink electric scooter....

With her flip flops and his spider man p.j.'s. If you can, why not?

And sometimes there is some relaxing on the boat!


With our little neighborhood buddy, Kylee. Do I see a love a blonde haired love connection? Hope so!

And there's some hiking in the foothills outside our front door. 

What's that you ask? I do believe that's a road being punched through... As sad as I am to see the loss of some foothills, it will be nice to not have to make 92 turns around the maze that gets you up to the top of the Earth (where our house is). 

Beloved Byron Bay... How we love this cat poop eating pooch!

No comments: