Tuesday, July 2, 2013

New buddy...

I have a new little bestie. Her name is Summer and we enjoy relaxing by pools, eating cheetos and gossiping about the Real Housewives. Summer enjoys O.C. the best, as for me, how do you pick a favorite?

In other un-related news, Morgan accidentally ate bread that had sesame seeds in it. I repeat, Morgan accidentally ate bread with the seeds-o'-death. Guess what? A tummy ache. THAT'S IT!!!! If I didn't have pink eye right now, I'd be dancing in the streets, kissing babies, dancing shoe-less on cars stopped at traffic lights and high five-ing traffic guards. Further complicating my desire to dance in the streets was that I stayed up all night, nudging Morgan every 15 minutes to see if she was breathing. Pink eye and all. We were a sight for pink eyes. Ha, see, I'm giddy! I don't know what any of this means, but I'll take it!

No comments: