Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Family Picture Time!

I get why the kids (Ryan included) complained and complained about getting family pictures on a Friday night, after we had spent the week and a half living in a construction zone and living in our basement and the day before I left for Portland. I can't say I was too excited myself and actually had picked up the phone to reschedule, but didn't. Getting into Jen takes an act of Congress, but now I see why she's so popular! Long story short, I'm glad that I bribed my beloveds and forced them all to smile recently...

Who IS this big, beautiful girl and WHERE is my baby?

Jen captured Aidan for sure.

Hands down, one of my favorites. Sorry I just can't commit to one!

Super Aidan! Please don't ask how much sugar was offered for this pose.

Because we always walk down beautiful paths, holding hands. Actually, we should start.

Love these little bugs!

Mommy and her #1 girl!

Mommy's best guys!! I love these two.


When the sun sets, the wild things come out...

Thank you Jen! 

No comments: