Saturday, October 20, 2012

B*S*U Game!


Dunder Mifflin came through once again, as did Ryan's bowling skills. We recently had a company family outing with xpedx and there was a little friendly competition for some BSU tickets. Yes my friends, Ryan bowled a 180 to take the prize. And some people laugh when they hear he took a bowling class at WSU. Apparently it paid off people. 
Black out game! (I know, the irony wasn't lost on this former college student!) But the real meaning was that BSU debuted new black jerseys, so fans were instructed to do the same. Aidan took it seriously!

Not bad little tickets!

I promise she had on a black coat at one point... But when you are dancing the ENTIRE game, a little body gets hot!

See what I mean?

A friendly neighbor gave Morgan some BSU playing cards that are apparently from last year because Morgan's wanna-be boyfriend Kellen Moore is in the pile. Oh this girl...

Putting a sticker on your face is always such a good idea at first...

Yep, in the distance, real Army men. Was Aidan excited when the cannon went off with each score? Do I need to even ask?

Aidan requested I take this picture and send to his friends at school, "because there is no way they'll believe that I really was here!!!!" 

More laughing.

And cheering.

And being crazy!

I don't know why I don't have as many pics of Aidan, but he was right along side crazy-pants, joining in on the fun!

No comments: