Friday, February 4, 2011

Krafty Kearneys....

Regardless of my ridiculously poor ability to do crafts, we're still going to keep on trying! Progress is being made though, I'm happy to say!

Morgan and her little valentine frog! Notice she's in her pajamas, Morgan has a case of the "I go 500 million miles an hour during the week and on Fridays, I'm pooped!"
The Krafty Kearneys. Notice Aidan's pajamas. Aidan has a case of the "I love Star Wars and pajamas, so when I got a pair of Star Wars pajamas for my birthday, I knew you'd have to cut these off of me" Aidan was giving me a good giggle throughout the day. Since he was for a while the only person in his pajamas, he'd say things such as, "How about whoever is in their jammie shirt, gets to eat chocolate?" Also notice the homemade popsicles the kids made while I was in the shower. Yep, that would be frozen water, ohh yum! Nothing says February in Idaho like a big ice cube!
Yes, we did this. Am I proud, heck ya! The trees did fall over after this picture was taken so therefore our little treehouse had to get put up on our mantle like our other creations. We can't let the masses how see how much scotch tape we used when the directions didn't quite call for that!

These little Valentine's people are decorating what will be a candy bowl. They all had these little cute little printed Valentine's Day sayings, but Morgan didn't think they quite did the job. So she added her own saying, "You are crazy." I think I must tell my children that so often, in such a loving way, that they believe this is a true term of endearment. I can just fast forward in my mind, 20 years to when Morgan is finally allowed to date and she meets her dream-guy and gazes into his eyes and saying, "I think you are crazy!" Anyway, Happy Valentine's Day!

No comments: