Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentines Day!

The Kearney's have enjoyed a fun Valentine's Day! The day started out bright and early for me, since I was called into the hospital not once but twice over the night, whoop whoop! But that didn't stop the festivities from going on! First stop, was Morgan's classroom celebration. These kids are too cute, how her teacher handles 22 "rambunctious" kids(in the words of one kindergartner) from 8-4 is beyond me! I am sure she enjoys not having school on Fridays!)

You probably can't read this, but Morgan LOVES to write. Her favorite writing goes a little like this, "I love my mommy and I love my daddy and my dog and Aidan!"
After school celebration! (Sorry, the pictures are out of order!)
I decorated the house while Aidan was in preschool and Morgan was at school. Aidan was convinced that some magical being akin to Santa came into our home to do the deed! Needless to say, he was pretty excited!
The happy kindergartner! I'm becoming known as the "treat table lady," since I want Morgan to be able to partake in all the fun, I'm the provider of all the yummies!

So cute and SO MUCH ENERGY! I hope no one is cursing me tonight for all the sugar that was enjoyed today!

No comments: