Monday, December 20, 2010

Present Wrapper for Hire!

While Ryan is at work today, the three busy bees are trying to get his presents wrapped. I have a lot of help as you can see from this picture. I'm pretty proud of him!


I worked at the ER all day yesterday, so the kids and Ryan went Christmas shopping for me and had their own little wrapping party. Aidan informed me when I got home what every present wasn't. For example, as he held up what looked like a wrapped DVD, "Momma, this ISN'T a movie." Then he'd whisper to me, "It actually is!" Ryan told me that he had to talk Aidan out of buying me a Disney-themed muu-muu. He mostly talked him out of it because he knew I'd wear it with pride.... I thought the Disney "housedress" would have gone well with the toy hairdryer and curlers he got me last year, but that's just me!

No comments: