Saturday, December 18, 2010

The Kind Kearneys....

The Kearney children are on their best behavior... I'd like to say it was because of our stellar parenting abilities, but let's be real, Bookie is back! Yep, our little elf, straight from the North Pole is back to be our eyes and ears and report back to Santa. My favorite moment was when Aidan was getting a time out, he looked at me, told me I was mean and that Bookie would be reporting my "mean" behavior to Santa. Ouch! I wanted to tell him that he would thank me when he is 30 and a professional something or other and is in a meeting and instead of jumping up and down and screaming, "I DON'T WANT TO!!!," he politely disagrees with whatever it is that his boss is saying. Oh well, I can wait 26 years for that moment!


Aidan took this picture. Bookie shows up in the funniest places!

There's our Bookie from another angle.

Oh Bookie, you're so crazy! Hey doll, don't screw this up and let the kids know this is basically a weird form of bribery, we have a good thing going!

No comments: