Saturday, December 18, 2010

My poor children....

I think when my children pray at night, they pray for a mother who wouldn't butcher every crafty art project they talk me into attempting. Today it was a gingerbread house and gingerbread train. Don't think I went crazy and did it from scratch. No, I purchased the "dummy proof," all ready made kit from the grocery store. Did it turn out well, you ask, expecting me to say yes. Heck no! I'm a nightmare, but fortunately, my kids are young enough to not quite catch on.


Sorry for the weird Halloween claw in the picture, but this was the best picture that showcased just how TERRIBLE I am at this stuff. That's supposed to be train, why it looks broken down, I don't know!

See, she doesn't realize that this thing is about collapse!

It doesn't look too bad at this angle. Notice it's not a close up!

The final resting place is on our very high mantle.... From this view, it almost looks I did a good job! It's all about how you look at things, and when it comes to putting my craftiness on display, we utilize distance as our strategy!

No comments: