Monday, July 13, 2009

Summer Fun!!

As I mentioned before, we had a great weekend up at the Hamilton Cabin! We are so lucky to have such fun friends to raise our kids with! As you can see from the pics, the kids had a blast... Although I don't have a picture of Morgan wake-surfing with her dad, she has told me repeatedly that was the highlight of her trip (and playing non-stop with Meredith of course!) Thanks Hamilton's for a great weekend!


I overheard Morgan telling Meredith after their pony riding adventure, "My Papa Bob has a horse named George, my Papa is a cowboy and I am a cowgirl!"




Aidan doing his best impression of a rough and tough cowboy!






Sometimes I forget Meredith is a whole year and a half younger than Morgan, she's always up for any adventure!





Giddy up!




Morgan caught a fish! She was really excited to tell Papa Jeff about this, since he bought her this pole a while ago and I have filled her in on all my great fishing memories with him when I was a little girl!





Aidan probably said, "Guess what? I play basketball" five million times this weekend.... He took a break from thinking about basketball for a couple of minutes so he could fish.




Aidan has mastered the "say cheese" face!



Mommy and Morgan




Ryan teaching the kids the ropes!

No comments: