Sunday, June 16, 2019

A major catch up!

Yikes! I haven't posted on this sucker since November?!? I know that blogging is very 2008 of me, however, if I don't do this, will my kids having any photographic reminders of our fun? Nope, they won't. So here we go... Catch up time!
This my friends is what love is. Getting up at 6 a.m. and taking your son to a FREEZING soccer tournament. That darkness is from night time, that'd be morning darkness....

I knew I was cold on the sidelines, but the fact that the boys' cleats froze and had ice on them confirmed that. We couldn't figure out why they were sliding around the field so much...

11 year old boys taking a break from school fundraising at the hockey game to do some shirt swinging...


I told Morgan if she took on any more sports, I was putting her in foster care so she could have a nice mom to take her to these endless practices. So what does she do? She signs up for basketball, a sport she has NEVER played. I think she's trying to tell me something....
But I was joking about the foster care and we are incredibly proud of her for trying a new sport at the ripe old age of 14. But in true Morgan fashion, she crushed it and made VARSITY!
She really never ceases to amaze me....
I think we have found a new Thanksgiving tradition. Mimosas at Hamiltons, scooters around town, followed up by a beer in Hyde Park. 

And no Thanksgiving weekend is complete without Apple Cup Celebrations. The Coug appetizer table was something to be seen. Too far?



Disappointed little fans....
I can't say enough about the Ryan Bingham concert. Picture me with sitting for 2 hours with the biggest, nerdiest grin. I just couldn't help it, so good!
No holiday season is complete without the Nutcracker. Especially now that we are so lucky to have some many friends in the show. Devon was spectacular of course!

Just a boy and his dog!

No comments: