Monday, November 12, 2018

And then it was Family Picture Time!

Lucky for us, Aidan's best friend at school has an incredibly talented mom.... And she was willing to squeeze us in AND our family adores her. Which means, "mean mommy" didn't have to threaten no Christmas presents in the event of non-smiling (kids) and no threats of sleeping on the couch if non-smiling (Ryan). And even though we literally went from soccer game to pictures, I'd say they turned out pretty great!

I told Gina that this picture completely captured our family. Morgan and I laughing hard at who knows what, Aidan looking at us like we've lost our minds and Ryan playing with his wedding ring, thinking, "Who are these weirdos?"



I love, love, love this. This is so Aidan and Morgan. Such a sweet little friendship they have (most days).


Be still, my heart. My baby boy, not looking very baby.
And 14 year old Morgan, fresh off the soccer field. This girl, someday, I'm going to be just like her.


Still laughing, 19 years later. 19 years, gulp! 

Is there a picture anywhere that does this kid anymore justice?

Once again, captured us! 

Grateful for these people. Never in my wildest dreams did I think I would get so lucky to live this kind of life. 16 year old Sarah would be proud.... 

No comments: