Saturday, October 8, 2016

Early Fall Fun....

I know I say this every year... But seriously. How did this happen? A 6th and 4th grader?!? 6th grader as in middle school? My youngest in 4th? Both are working hard this year and we are incredibly proud of them....
First day!
The boat was a titch neglected this summer, but prior to the marina closing down, we got in one last fun camping weekend! 

And who doesn't love the "I love the 90's" concert? The people watching, the bad dance moves, the 90's "stars," what's not to love?
Karen always gets artistic on us. Here she is "capturing" the sun. #nailedit
Oh Vanilla Ice. What can I say?
Morgan and Aidan got a wild hair and littered our house with love notes for Ryan one evening. I agree kids, I agree.
This may have been my most proud parent moment. Aidan picked out this card for his friend William. When you open it, it says, "Every bunny dance now" and C+C Music Factory blasts a song with a similar title. He laughed so hard in WinCo, he cried. See? Proud mom.
While Aidan celebrated William's birthday, we celebrated Morgan's birthday with her bestie Olivia. These girls are so, so silly and fun.
And on her actual birthday, an afterschool/work hike was in order! Gray skies for the birthday girl, actually, she couldn't have been happier!
Prepping for prom with her mama.

And speaking of birthdays, Mr. Skene turned 40! And treated this gaggle of goofs to a trip to SV.
FUN!
As this photo shows, maybe too much fun? I swear the husbands were there too. Ryan didn't just bring the ladies....
Meanwhile, back at the ranch, the Kearney kids played all weekend with the Fosters!
And this game was played maybe a zillion times?
Oh this boy.
And this girl! She's too much fun.
Morgan has another season of flag...
While daddy was on a golf week with friends, Aidan and I were the sideline support team. (And we had ice cream for dinner, there's a theme here).
Crazy about this girl. I swear Ryan is still alive. I'm just realizing there are no pics of him. More of him on the next post!

No comments: