Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Soccer!!!

And just like that, it's a wrap! And by "just like that," I mean 6 games in 5 days... But have no fear, we loved every second of it. 
Sadly, I don't have any pictures of Morgan from the tournament. I was a little busy doing some side-lines coaching. And by "side-lines coaching," I mean yelling out terms that I still don't really know the definition of. But it's exciting and fun and I can't quite help myself. 

But I do have this celebratory picture of a little lady who scored the only and winning goal in the final minutes of the game. Oh this girl....She is too much fun to watch...


 Please, please do not be screaming out in jealous agony over the shots I captured with my iphone. I know, it's a sad little display....
 But I ASSURE you that what I have captured here is my son, I mean "our" son (because soccer skills clearly came from Ryan), completely giving his all and having an amazing game....
 More incredible action shots.
 Look for the blondie.

 Aidan's the one lying down. Do you ever run so fast and hard that you fall down? Yeah, me neither. If I took even one of the flying leaps that these boys take, I'd be down for the count.

Please don't tell anyone, but I have a big crush on the coach. Coach Ryan is so great with these boys, he can herd cats like no-ones business... It's been so fun to watch and I'm a little sad that we won't be back here until the fall!


Edible little man. He is just at times too much out there. Humble and borderline embarrassed every time he scores a goal and he always does exactly what his coaches tell him to do... (Even when I am sneakily trying to tell him to do different from the sidelines, "Go for the glory kid!") I'm so proud of not just his talent, but his sweet little soul out there, doing what's right...  See you in the fall RUSH! I'll be there in my mini-van, with writing on all the windows with excited statements such as "GO for the GOAL!," and "Morgan is #1," wearing my visor and track suit and with soccer tattoos on my cheeks! Just kidding, I haven't gotten that far into the soccer mom phase... yet!

No comments: