Tuesday, February 3, 2015

SUPERBOWL!

 The Kearney kids had their own version of the Superbowl pre-game. Thanks to Uncle Jonny and Aunt Heather for a great soccer rebounder, ball-kept-hitting-kids-in-the-head thingy. It's a hit! Literally!
 Standing room only... Kearneys like to throw a shin-DIG!
 Look at that gaggle of kids... Next generation of craziness!
 All eyes intent on the game... And WHAT a game it was...
 A) Yes, Lola is packing heat. B) Yes, Heather's dad is circling a crystal.
 And C) Yes, Heather is repairing aforementioned crystal because the thread broke. Remember last year when Heather was wearing a helmet the entire game and I posted, "It's only weird if it doesn't work." Well, turns out superstitions run in the family. And D) Yes, right when the crystal string broke, what what??? We started losing.
Intense moments in Kearney basement. Not pictured, me literally throwing Jamie out of my house and making her stand in the rain. Every time I did that, we scored. I'd like to apologize to Seattle, I let her stay in for that last play. I KNOW! I'm regretting it too. Next year, I won't make the same mistake (who's superstitious?)

No comments: