Saturday, April 6, 2013

Hockey fans...

Ryan scored some front row tickets at the Steelhead game...Too much fun. I was supposed to teach that night, but luck would have it, I really did lose my voice so got to join the family!

I thought he was off his kick of wanting to play hockey after seeing all the fights on his birthday trip. But alas, the boy is a fan. Anyone have a million bucks to pay for all the gear and ice time? No, okay good. Looks like it's not going to be a go!

Aidan requested I take this picture to his class when I volunteer on Thursdays to prove to his friends he really did this. I got to the bottom of whether or not Aidan has the world's most skeptical friends or if he's been telling tall ones. He's been telling tall ones. I have been asked repeatedly what my third child is named and all sorts of random questions from inquiring kindergarteners. Meanwhile, Aidan is in the background saying, "C'mon mommy, just say yes." 

Hard to make this picture out, but that would be Morgan, entertaining the crowd. So weird, she must have been switched at birth. HA! Anyone see me in college or recent girl's ski weekend? Yeah, I love to dance too.

No comments: