Friday, March 2, 2012

Sun Valley, Sun Valley, Sun VALLEY!

Okay folks, blogging is back! One can always tell how many assessments I have due to the courts, because my blog is sadly neglected when there are a few due. Don't let me fool you into thinking that I have been working diligently on them, no, if fact, I have just been procrastinating and the sight of my computer makes me feel guilty... Hence the lack of blogging!

About a month ago, we spent a fantastic week in one of my all time favorite spots... Sun Valley! Plus we had the best company and accommodations. I am still giggling over all of the fun we had. Thank you Skenes for a great time and thanks to Cougar Karen for the laughs. And a big congratulations to the soon to be newlyweds, Robert and Anna. Ryan is curious where to pick up his tux? The best man toast is just about ready. And I do hope the darling house golden retrievers, Cecil and Hodgkey are doing well. But I digress...


Gondola time! Ryan quickly learned he isn't a Gondola guy, but to be honest, I'm not a chair lift gal. So what can you do?

The ladies ready for a fun night out! I love these ladies!!!

We had a theme for the weekend, "safety first" much to Ryan's chagrin. The more embarrassed Ryan got by my constant helmet wearing, the longer I wore it. Yes, I did it wear it through downtown Ketchum.

And then I spent some time skiing by myself. Not sure why no one wanted to join me? A wonderful weekend in the books!

No comments: