Friday, March 2, 2012

The luckiest Auntie in the World!!!

On a recent trip to 24 hour stop in Seattle, to celebrate my dad's birthday, I got to spend some time with two of my favorite little ladies on Earth. Noelle and Cassie (and of course their brother Max too) make this Auntie one incredibly HAPPY lady. I love them more than words.
A little lunchy for the ladies. Look at those faces, are you kidding me? Do kids get any cuter?

The ladies at the salon thought we looked alike. We looked at each other and giggled and told them that's because our middle names are "Jane." Oh Cassie J., I love you!

What a little pumpkin. I can't even begin to tell explain how much fun this little lady is...

A smarter or more talented kid doesn't exist. This Auntie CAN'T wait for a certain recording! Oh how she makes me smile... Now if only I could have held Max still long enough to get a picture of that wrestling, football loving, love bug...

No comments: