Sunday, August 21, 2011

Road Warriors!

I have to admit, I'm pretty proud of the kids and I. The three of us have "road tripped" before, but this one was the biggest. 22 hours round trip and we still had smiles on our faces at the end. The kids were fantastic and when they weren't, well, that is what earphone and an audiobook are for, right? We loaded up and headed to Ocean Shores (or Ocean Chores, if you are Aidan) to stay at Mema and Papa's condo. We detoured through Portland and stayed the night with Liz and saw college girlfriends and then met Ryan and family for some fun in the sun.

We brought the sun! It was gorgeous weather... A great reward for the kids for sticking through the drive!


I had to catch up on some paperwork while the kids played and met some new friends...

The view from Mema and Papa's condo. They have been coming here since Ryan was just a little dude and I can see why...

Daddy and his boy!
Papa and his girl!

No comments: