Sunday, August 21, 2011

Fun in First Grade!


It's official... Morgan's a first grader! I'm struggling with this one more than Kindergarten. Who knows why, but I think it's just because my little peanut is turning into a 'big kid.' While I am insanely proud of the 'big kid' she has become... sob, sob, I'm missing my baby!

Aidan will be in Kindergarten next year, so this was our last "Morgan's first day of school so let's play." We played our hearts out and we were both exhausted by the end of the day!
First grade! Pretending to be nervous. I must admit, we have one very, very tired kid on our hands...
There's the girl we know!
Ryan made Morgan's first day lunch and I found this in her lunchbox. Silly notes are reason #3414 why my kids are luckiest little people on earth to have Ryan as a daddy.

No comments: