Saturday, June 11, 2011

My Boy Brett D.

I know I am a nerd for devoting an entire blog entry about my love for Brett Dennen, but no one's ever accused me of being cool, so what the heck. Anyway, if you know me very well, you know that I have a big obsession with Brett Dennen. I know, also nerdy for a married mother of 2 in her mid-30's to have an obsession with a rock star. But I do, I just love his music and LOVE his concerts. Last night Ryan and I celebrated my birthday a little early with sushi and front row at Brett Dennen! The show did not disappoint, fantastic, fantastic, fantastic! AND we almost got backstage (not really, we were shooed out of there quicker than I really thought possible). How I will survive another year without my Brett D. fix is a mystery to me....

No comments: