Tuesday, July 6, 2010

The Camping Kearney's

It was another successful camping trip for the Kearney/Bordner family (also known as the 'Bordneys' or even the 'Keardners' on occasion). We are so lucky that one of our favorite places to be (the outdoors) is completely free (minus the boat to get there, but hey, let's not be nit-picky). We are so lucky to have such wonderful friends to slum it with on the shores o' Lucky Peak.


Buddies on the tube. Oh the places these two will go...

Funny girl Payton. And I mean funny, this kid cracks me up.... She's my kind of girl, has a little mind of her own.

These two are developing quite the little friendship. Aidan tries to talk 'baby talk' to Payton and the 'huh' look she gives him is priceless!

Morgan recently gave her cousin a BFF necklace, you know the kind where there's a heart broken down the middle and each person has one side of it. I think these two might need one of those.

Sorry Jeremy, I had to steal him for a second... Nothing better than the kids snug as a bug in the tent, some adult beverages and lots of laughter with J and K. Now if we could only get the Cleveland Browns to relocate to Boise... hmmmm. I wonder what I need to do to make that happen?

No comments: