Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Aidan + Tractor = HEAVEN!

On our massive trek back to Boise, we stopped to see Jim, Beth and the Fosseen Kids. However, my camera was tucked away due to me being very concerned with getting my IV of coffee at Starbucks, so no pictures:( It was fun to see our ever-growing Fosseen niece and nephews! Then we ventured over Snoqualmie Pass and stopped in at the B & D Ranch for a little tractor ride and to stuff our faces with strawberries.


Don't you love Aidan's basketball shorts? Kind of reminds me of that American Idol "Pants on the Ground" song..

This is the stuff dreams are made of (if you are Aidan anyway). The smile on his face was so big, it must have hurt. Thank you Papa Bob for making one little boy extremely happy. (p.s. Papa Bob visited Boise recently and was telling Aidan his adventures of working in the woods as a logger. Every once in a while, I walk in on Aidan talking to himself, saying such things as, "You wanna know what? My Papa Bob used to drive diggers all day long and used to chop down trees bigger than 'dis house. Pretty cool." Yes, Aidan, you should be proud of that guy!!!

No comments: