Tuesday, May 12, 2020

2020 - Nice start, worried about the finish.....

Another ski season, another cabin in McCall with the Hamilton's! Once again, SUCH fun, but cut way too short. 

 Aidan and I got to take our ping pong obsession to Valley County in the cabin's neighborhood clubhouse. 
Another great ski season in the books!

 And our Apres Ski game was strong too....
I can't remember why this picture was taken on a weekday morning, but I remember laughing a lot. Which actually is just a regular day living with mom. What goes through that silly head of her, so many giggles.

 It's my only picture of the infamous ski tent, so had to include even if poorly cropped (sorry Molly). So many mimosa, so many snacks, so much fun.... Thanks Hamiltons!
And then our buddy got braces. Ugh, my heart hurts. 

 Also, heart hurt worthy, my baby boy turning 13. That means I have TWO teenagers. TWO! Not cool universe, not cool at all. Oh but wait, why a bathroom picture? Aidan wanted to go to Dave and Busters pre-birthday and somehow, someway, my TWO teenagers both went into the wrong bathroom. Heart swell, they still need me. But seriously guys, how did you miss these signs?
The 13 year old, gulp.


 Ryan and Morgan were in Seattle for a soccer tournament on Aidan's actual birthday, so the celebration was left to me. An unplanned soccer event prevented me from prepping so Winco at 9 p.m. for the fail, or win? 
Oh this boy. I try to prepare moms to be about they are going to feel about their baby boys. 
Oh this boy.
He's funny, he's serious, he's athletic and kind, he's cautious but adventurous. He's smart, he's silly, he's everything I could ever want in a kid. 


He will always be this 3 year old boy in my mind. 

More Aidan. He played basketball this year for the first time since kindergarten. So proud of him for doing something outside of his comfort zone. In pure Aidan style, he rocked it. 

And thankfully, the 6' 4" was on his team.... 

No comments: