Monday, October 8, 2018

And then it was fall....

Not sure how we got to fall so quickly! But it was a whirlwind summer and good to have at least a couple of fall weekends at home!
The world's cutest golfer (says the world's most biased mother), finished up a super fun golf season with his soccer buddy. 
And this little pumpkin can be seen driving her "almost" car around the hood. Watch out neighbors.
And then it was the first day of school! Rumor has it that 8th grade is dumb, but East Junior High is the BEST.SCHOOL.EVER. Off to a great start! 
And this boy is starting his last year of elementary school *sniff, sniff*. 
And then Morgan surprised us all by wearing a dress to school. (She had to for a volleyball game). But isn't she darling?
Morgan made the 8th grade varsity team and it was such a fun season! The girls were incredible.
And remember Taison? Who could forget Morgan's buddy Taison? Apparently, his parents are feeding something healthy because he's had a titch of a growth spurt.... 
My fall photog skills are shameful. I took Morgan and Devon to Salt Lake for a weekend of shopping and Lagoon, but this was my only picture?!? These two are something and I continue to be tempted to take Devon as my own. 
And again, terrible with the camera! Ryan and I snuck away to Sun Valley to celebrate 16 years and this was my only pic. Ugh. But a super fun weekend with my BFF.
But I did manage to get a lot of really random "after" the action shots from sporting events. So that's cool.

No comments: