Thursday, November 30, 2017

No REALLY My Last Soccer Post of 2017....

I mean it this time... Just like I meant it when I said no more chocolate eating before 9 a.m.... This is my last soccer post of 2017, but it's also a Father/Son Vacation, so it only kind of counts as soccer post... 

Aidan's team traveled to Las Vegas for a tournament and from the sounds of it, fun was had by all (despite what the scores were). There was tough competition and our boys did great!!!
*sigh* I remember a little blonde hair, chub a lub with a "do-do" in his mouth playing on these toys as a babe.
So many things to see in Vegas. I'm just glad that some of the things were PG rated!
I'm not bitter that the boys didn't bring me home any chocolate. No, not at all.... My memory is long guys.
Pool time was a hit!
As was Top Golf!
A great group of kids!!!
I'd like to take credit for the door decorating, but that would be a much more organized mom than I!
Aidan called this area of the hotel, the "back yard." It sounds like it was a kids' heaven and there was a bar. So dads were happy too. Vegas for the WIN!

The things that make a 10 year old boy smile!
While the boys were eating their body weight in sugar and having a great time, Morgan and I held down the Boise soccer fort... And we were thrilled to see that our thyroid struggling, food allergy afflicted (right??? What is the matter with us Kearneys??) dog was starting to feel so much better... I took her for an evening walk and was thrilled to see her running around and playing with a stick. That is, until I got to the front door and noticed it was a deer leg. Awesome.

No comments: