Sunday, November 1, 2015

Dirt Devils, Dirt Devils!!!!

In what has felt like the quickest soccer season, the Dirt Devils finished with a BANG!!! Tournament Champions!
It was an unexpected tournament win, which made it so, so fun to watch! Pretty certain I burned a 1000 calories on the sidelines and lost a couple years of my life from the stress. Yes, I know. I have a problem.
But this buddy is so much fun to watch! 

The final game was a tough one and ended in a 1-1 score. So it was a best of five shoot out. Aidan got the job done!!!!
Post game celebration with Coach Ryan in the corner. He's wearing a t-shirt at the end of October. I think the stress got him fired up too....
Just adore these kids!

Especially this one! He may have been convinced he had a broken arm and bed-head, but he played like a rock star....




Fall soccer season... DONE! Onto the next.... So proud of all these guys, even the one in the red coat!

No comments: