Sunday, April 27, 2014

Fl, Flor, FLORIDA!

Because one fantastic vacation just wasn't enough.... Mr. RPK won his sales awards trip AGAIN! And I happily tagged along. What's better than a free vacation? Nothing. 

 Many a hour was spent waking up and drinking coffee on this patio. Six days after getting back from Hawaii, Ryan and I boarded a plane to head to Marco Island, Florida for a week of celebrating Ryan's success!
 The company was ridiculously spoiling this trip and I enjoyed every.single.second. Room service every morning? Yes, please!
 If you recall, we were the "team building champs" last year. Let's just say, it wasn't a pretty sight this year. Sadly, Ryan didn't have a medal to wear to the awards dinner....
 In true blog fashion, the pictures are a tad out of order. But I'm still digesting all the food and beverages from our three weeks of gluttony and all my mental energy is tapped doing that. Anyway, I digress, we had a beautiful awards dinner!
 Post awards dinner we had the most ridiculously fantastic dessert and after party. The steam in this shot is from the dessert. Let's just say, I was thankful for spanx. Seriously, I would have ripped my dress without the extra help.
 This little martini luge and I are now best friends forever. That wasn't what I was saying the next day, but that night, she and I were tight!
 Resort views...
 I'm not going to lie, there were times sitting by the pool that I thought we might be a swanky mafia movie. The people watching was fabulous.
 Sunset turns to night walk on the beach! 

 None of my pictures do this place justice, absolutely beautiful. What we don't have any pictures of was the wave runner tour of the 10,000 islands in the everglades. We rode with dolphins and had such a great time! And I didn't wreck as Ryan desperately feared... Oh yea of little faith.
 Coastline from one of my post-glutton indulgence walks. Drinking a 1000 calorie pina colada is easily burned off in a 15 walk stroll, right? Right?
 So proud of this big lug....


 Okay, okay, I completely acknowledge this horrible picture taking at it's worst. But when you feel pregnant with a food and cocktail baby, all bets are off. And Ryan refused to pose post-award receiving...So there you have it!
Always a beautiful candle-lit dinner. Love it.
 Post awards sunset-turns-to-night stroll turns into cocktail drinking and sitting on a white sandy beach. If I'm missing, check Marco Island, I may have escaped back there...

 Last time this name will be etched anywhere, sniff sniff. The co. is currently in the process of a merger. I know ALL about it, thanks to all my educated discussions with the other 60 winners....
 Last day.

What a beautiful city, lovely resort, amazing hospitality and not a bad guy to spend the week with!

No comments: