Sunday, February 16, 2014

We were skiiinnnngggg....

I'm not going to lie, it's been a poor showing of a ski season! Where's the snow?? And is it 40 degrees up there? And why do we keep forgetting important aspects of our ski attire at home, like the key to the rocket box holding the skis. I have no answers for you....But don't think for a second that we still haven't had fun!
These two drive each other bonkers, but I really have no idea what they would do without each other....
Still the human versions of Dash and Bogey
And oh so silly. Morgan's trying to get a picture that doesn't make her forehead look big. I think she's nailed it.
Want your kids to ski fast? Put an iphone in their packet with a skiing tracker app activated. I have never seen Aidan go so fast!
Both of the kids are becoming such great little skiers, it's too fun!
And this girl, oh, this girl. I joked around with her that if she didn't slow down, I would "clip her pass." She tried to tell the same thing to Ryan, but it came out that she was going to "clap his piss." Did you hear her laughing all the way in the Seattle? Then she was reciting that she felt that Hannah Kearney should have won gold in the Olympics. Did you know Hannah Kearney was "stoled" of the gold medal? She laughed so hard, I thought she was going to need her inhaler. Oh this kid.
Two cute red-coated dudes....
My skiing buddy.

No comments: