Tuesday, November 26, 2013

A little obsession….


I know, it's getting embarrassing, but I have an obsession with Brett Dennen. I've only missed one Boise concert and that was because Aidan was an infant and had a cold. So it's not a problem, right? I can stop at any time….
Ryan made the latest Brett D. concert a little date night. I promised myself I wasn't going to drag Ryan into the concert space early to get front row. 

Must have been subconscious then. But look at that face, he's having fun!!

Such a great show. I might quit my job, homeschool my kids and follow him around watching his shows. Ha, I kid! What in the world could my kids learn from me? Mad dance skills and chocolate eating contests with myself are not approved curriculum items.

Brett and I have similar moves. One of these shows, he's going to look down, see me fast snapping and rocking the hand tambourine and bring me on stage. I just know it…. (Yes, that is my finger. Just capturing my aggressive finger pointing dance. That's how you know I'm really having fun.)




Thanks Brett D. for another fantastic show. Until next time, my favorite red headed friend!!!

No comments: