Saturday, September 8, 2012

8 is GREAT!

Word on the streets is that there is a big EIGHT year old in the Kearney house! We celebrated our big girl with Mema and Papa!
Seriously, who is this darling child? And where did that baby girl go?

Dock dinner on Lucky Peak! One of our new favorite, evening weekday activities. We're already missing summer... 

Showing his excitement for sister's big day.

Disregard my wild hair and my son's face. Why did I post this picture?



Two puffy haired Kearney boys! That look on Aidan's face is what pure happiness looks like.

And again.

Oh how I love this little girl!

Sunset with Papa outside our front door.

Someone REALLY wanted a Kindle, can you tell?

And big, pink earphones!

And an ipod. Oh man, what have done!

This look to me says, "I can't wait to fill this sucker up with really bad music that is going to drive my parents crazy."



Love, love, love the new watch from great Grandma and Grandpa!

A new volleyball? YES PLEASE!

As you can see from the previous pictures, it was a very animated present opening session. Which really is very appropriate. Morgan has never done anything half way, whether it be celebrating, having fun, being dramatic or throwing a fit, there is no 98% in this girl's life. She's 110% at everything she does. I've always said that raising her sometimes feel like I am taming a wild horse and sometimes we just have to hang on for the wild ride. But it's a wild ride that we wouldn't trade for anything else on earth. I can't wait to see what the future holds for this lady, wait, I mean, I can't wait to see what Morgan creates for her future! Happy Birthday little Mo. We love you to the moon and back.

No comments: