Tuesday, July 17, 2012

More Kearney Camping!

We escaped the heat and smoke in Boise for the Middle Fork of the Boise... Also known as Ryan and my former "cabin." We did honeymoon there after all...


Party tricks!

A little fish, anyone? The game and the face!


Where'd we get that homeless guy? I kid, the beard is gone, hooray (it wasn't that bad).


Oy vey...

At Esage, the kids have been busy making "Fairy Houses," and Aidan was OBSESSED with making the perfect house for the fairies... The imagination this kid has is second to none!

My little blonde love bug.

While Aidan was preparing for the arrival of his imaginary friends, Morgan was fishing her little heart out. Hours and hours were spent on this rock. Unfortunately, the fish might have been distracted by the endless chatter...

What, me? Talk too much, no...

We had a visit from the Hefner-Glavins and of course their very fun dogs, Chuggatch and Red!

And the sweetest member of the family, Boone!

 We learned Boone likes the older ladies...

And these kids love their old dog...

Morgan and I correctly named ourselves the "bad girls of badminton." We played game after game after game. The "bad girls" title doesn't mean we're tough, we're actually just pretty bad... But we had fun!

Look at this kid! And look at the skin!! Simple pleasures people. Morgan recently informed me she "is going to take complete responsibility" for her skin care. Notice how I now have time to blog? 

Are you kidding me Idaho? Does it get any prettier than this?

Behind the camera was a hyperventilating, nervous wreck. Sorry kids, this what you get for having a mom who used to do Emergency Room social work, a neurotic, worry wart, I've become.


Family swim time. I swear I was there, no pictures, but really, I was there too.

Water fight time. 

A little quiet time. Don't worry, it didn't last long!

Beach babes.


The blondies having a dude moment.

If a dog could be loved to death, I don't think Byron would survive. These kids can't get enough of him!

No comments: