Sunday, July 24, 2011

Lucky Peaking Camping...

What do you do when it's 100 degrees? Hit the lake of course! We had such a fun weekend camping up at Lucky Peak and I think we might have spent more time in the water than out... I'm sad to say that I don't have a picture of the BIGGEST part of the trip, Morgan water skiing! Not only water-skiing, but one handed, back and forth in the wake and waving at everyone who went by her! I promise to get pictures of it next time, her smile was a mile wide...

As we were getting ready to go, Aidan slapped on the hand-me-down reusable swim diaper we inherited from the Fosseen's and announced he was ready for the beach. He said I could take a picture of his outfit if I promised not show anyone this picture. Well, mommy's a liar, sorry kid, I can't help myself. When he got to the lake, he got really embarrassed that he was pantless. Well, sorry kid, but technically, you kind of were. I love this kid, his entertainment is priceless.

Jumping, jumping, jumping. A collective sigh of relief was released from Ryan and I when the Bordners came on Saturday. We are not nearly as fun (or energetic) as her buddy Ryder. And if I had to answer one more question, I think my tongue was going fall out of my mouth from the constant "answering" I had to do!
And Aidan has mastered the art of jumping off the boat. When he showed Ryder, he got a "good job buddy." That just about made his year!
A quick moment of Morgan not talking... Don't worry, it was a really quick moment.
Aidan, on the other hand, enjoys a little contemplative time. You know, time to think about what outfit he can put together or what costume he'd like to throw on.

And there was lots and lots and lots of inner-tubing. This certainly won't be our last weekend excursion to the lake!

No comments: