Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Thanksgiving, cont....

Somehow I managed to forget some of my favorite pictures from our Thanksgiving weekend!

The front of the cabin we stayed at... Really, that's a cabin? Oh well, we managed to survive "roughing" it in the woods, ha! And Morgan doing a pose? Crazy, that's something we never see!

The girls LOVE playing with their Uncle Ryan. Whether it's teasing him about his unfortunate status as a Coug or putting signs on his back, he's a great a sport! My favorite sign read, "I may look like a boy, but I'm really a girl." I still get a giggle every time I think about the girls writing that and squealing with laughter!

Noelle and Morgan were trying their hand at picture taking... This was about the fifth one of Ryan and I, when my namesake (Cassie Jane) just couldn't take it any longer and had to jump in the shot. Jon and Heather were RIGHT ON when they gave this girl my middle name, we have a lot of similarities! Buckle up J and H! Anyone who went to college with me knows my love for hopping in the back of other people's pictures. I just wonder how many random photo albums my goofy grin is in....

No comments: