Tuesday, May 4, 2010

SOLD!!!!!!! (well, tomorrow anyway!)

Tomorrow at 11 a.m. we'll be signing on the dotted line to buy our new home. Ryan and I have realized we aren't very good at NOT owning a home, it's BORING! We need house projects and we need a yard to take care of, otherwise we get a bit stir-crazy. We're thrilled about this next chapter in our lives... Plus, did I mention that I am excited to have an office? Yes, I am currently sitting on our kitchen garbage can while the computer is on the kitchen counter...

Happy Kearney Ladies standing by a crooked sign! Yes, we have been stalking the house. I told you we have been bored!


Aidan's best "mom leave me alone" face... Teenage years are going to be a piece of cake for this kid, he's got the "angst" down pat.


She is queen of the rock!



We live by another reserve! This one is across the street... I have a feeling the kids are going to spend a lot of time over there, the bonus is that on the other side of the reserve is a park with playground equipment. Wahoo!


View from the reserve...

No comments: