Monday, February 8, 2010

10 years ago today...

Ten years ago today, a guy showed up at my apartment with a six pack of Labatt's, two tall boys of Busch light and made my roommate, Nicole and I giggle until our faces hurt. Then he whisked me off to a "romantic" (HA!) evening of country line dancing at The Little Hen on Greenlake. Not the most "normal" first date, but truly the best! A lot has has happened in the past 10 years, but one thing remains the same, I really like that guy! It hit me as we were battling the stomach flu with 2 kids this past weekend and I looked over to see Ryan with a shirt wrapped around his head, trying not to gag as he took care of Aidan's inability to hit the toilet, that there is no one I'd rather be raising my children and sharing my life with!

No comments: